As some of you know, I’m writing a book to advise parents on how they can give their kids a Playborhood. I’ve written about a few great Playborhoods, but I need to find more.
Fundamentally, I’m searching for great stories of outstanding Playborhoods today (not decades ago), but in an attempt to be inclusive, I’m particularly interested in stories in the following categories.
If you can help, please drop me a line. Thanks in advance!
- Play facilities in your yard – fun and affordable
- Play initiatives for neighborhood kids (e.g. free play days)
- Ideas for nurturing and managing kids’ freedom in your neighborhood
- Cooperative parenting arrangements
- Playborhood hunting tips (house hunting)
- Apartment living
- Working parents
- Southeastern States
- Middle Atlantic States
- Mountain States
- Southern California